Do you want to figure out why you always attract the same type of person?
Do you want to improve your self-confidence? Do you want to stop having so many negative thoughts?
Do you want to stop living with regret about your decisions? Do you want to be free of your past and start living for NOW?
There are many life coaches out there who will promise to help you find love with someone else.
I am not one of them.
I believe that once you learn to truly love yourself and to really understand what love is, the love you want will come to you.
I know because I have been there.
Let me help you get from where you are to where you want to be in every aspect of your life.
• If you are in a relationship and questioning if it’s right for you or just don’t know how to get out of it let me help you…
– Identify what you want and what you deserve from a relationship
– Set realistic expectations for yourself and your partner
– Break free of patterns of self-doubt, anger, jealousy, and any others that have been holding you back in all areas of your life
– Peacefully walk away from relationships that aren’t right for you.
• If you wonder why you attract the “wrong” partners or your relationships just never seem to work out, I can help you…
– Finally feel “good enough,” no matter what anyone says or how they treat you
– Raise your standards and never settle again
– No longer feel like you have to prove yourself or do and say everything “right” to get love;
– Liberate you from your “story” and other patterns of self talk that no longer serve you
– Feel free to wait for the “right one” instead of clinging to “any one.”
– Identify what love really means to you
– Be more successful in ALL kinds of relationships.
• If you are in a good relationship but just can’t figure out why certain aspects aren’t working, allow me to help you…
– Identify how and why you may be sabotaging your own happiness
– Learn to effectively ask for what you need from your partner, and what to do if you don’t get it
– Recognize your “negative core beliefs” and how they are impacting your relationships
– Discover you and your partners’ love styles and how they affect your relationship
– Improve your communication to mend your relationship.
• If you find yourself in the aftermath a bad situation or relationship and need help moving forward and rebuilding, I am the right person to help you…
– Let go of the past and start living in the present
– Learn to forgive yourself and others, even when they don’t ask for or deserve it
– Feel secure in your ability to cope with whatever happens in your life from this point on
– Identify and create healthy support systems
– Find balance and feel hopeful about life and love again
– Discover the peace of “radical acceptance”
– Love yourself and your life regardless of your relationship status.
Melissa Snow helped me with an issue I had with my adult sons. They were not treating me with respect. I was afraid to call them, I didn't know what kind of response I would get. Melissa Snow helped me to see how I should stand up for myself and tell them how I feel. I feel stronger now and able to speak my mind to them. Thank you Melissa.
Melissa has a way of saying things to you (well, to me) that almost seems like it's coming from the forgotten or ignored part of your own psyche...you know, the part that you rarely visit and prefer to keep locked away because it's either way too vulnerable or too dangerous. Often times, she helped me to recognize things about myself and a direction I was taking through asking me questions that I couldn't begin to ask myself, ones that I even feared answers to, never expecting the question to arrive at the table. She is excellent at allowing yourself to reveal its own self, however it wouldn't have been revealed without her inquisitiveness, which has been a blessing. I can only imagine how much this level of inquisitiveness coupled with her care for the human race will benefit others fortunate enough to open themselves up to such coaching and guidance.
Working with Melissa has been eye opening and constructive. She has been the perfect combination of a sensitive listener and realist…just what I needed to get my life back on track! She has easily been able to cut through the noise and offer no-nonsense advice, wisdom and direction leading to a new outlook. Melissa has a knack for breaking down challenges into smaller steps so I could see results quickly. I am so grateful to have her in my corner!
Melissa is an incredibly caring individual. When you talk to her, she gives you her full attention and is very understanding and most importantly you will never feel judged. She has the ability to listen to your thoughts and feelings and provide you with clear and sound advice.
Always after speaking with Melissa, I felt a sense of calmness. Melissa is a wholehearted listener and I trust her to always offer an unbiased perspective. Melissa truly understands how to dive deeper into any circumstance. To put it simply, she just gets it.
I am in awe at the strength and persistence that Melissa has to not only overcome extreme challenges in her own life but to also have the courage to guide others through to success when they feel lost or confused. Her skill and dedication in the Life Coach Certification program makes me confident that she will be a great leader for any individual or business searching for success. -Cheryl Bartlett
I appreciated her being such a great listener and helping me figure out my life with no judgment! I trusted her more than most of my family members because she made so much more sense! Adulting with Melissa is lessons learned before I learn the hard way. Thank you!
I will be sharing some thoughts and stories here and would welcome you to do the same!
This is where upcoming events such as workshops, etc. will be posted. Stay tuned!